Air balloon flights in Ribeira Sacra
Air balloon flights return to Ribeira Sacra. Do not miss your place this year! Keep reading, we tell you everything you need to know to enjoy the experience of your life...
From April to October, predictably, and depending on weather conditions.
MORE INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
· Phone: +34 91 381 77 64
· Email: email@example.com
· More information and bookings: https://www.aerotours.com/es/
· Phone: +34 915 613 968 | 645 076 655
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· More information and bookings: https://globosboreal.com/
DEVELOPMENT OF THE ACTIVITY
The activity lasts approximately 2.5-3 hours in its entirety. Starts early in the morning, at the place set as a meeting point. We meet at 8:00 am (depending on the time of year), since balloon flights take place at dawn, which is when the atmosphere is more stable and there is less wind.
Once the participants are assembled, the pilot will give a brief explanation of the activity and we will start preparing and inflating the balloon sail, in which passengers who wish may collaborate.
With the takeoff we start the balloon ride in which we will enjoy the tranquility and silence that surrounds us in the air.
The duration of the balloon flight will be about one hour, depending on the wind conditions and the terrain overflown.
The flight height can reach 1000 meters, depending on the area.
During the balloon ride, the ground crew will follow us with the support vehicle, maintaining radio communication.
Upon landing, we will celebrate our flight with the traditional toast with cava, a small lunch in the field and the delivery of balloon flight certificates.
The operating company will confirm the departure 48 hours in advance, as they must wait until the weather forecasts are more accurate.
- To wear comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear to walk through the countryside. The dress will be according to the time of year, in summer you can fly in short sleeves, however in winter you will need warm clothes.
- To use shoes, sneakers or trekking boots, since most of the takeoffs and landings are done in the field, so it is advisable to avoid heels and sandals.
- The space inside the basket is limited, so we ask you to carry small bags.
- It is also advisable to bring your camera, sunglasses and a cap to protect your head from the heat of the burners, especially in summer.
CONDITIONS OF PASSENGERS
- DO NOT suffer cardiac ailments.
- NOT be less than 6 years old. From 6 years and up to 18 (not inclusive) will fly accompanied by an adult.
- In case of being a woman, NOT being pregnant.